Here at Churchill we are all on the adventure together, we are creating a company we sincerely believe in. We are here to make a positive impact on people’s lives, as well as make a profit.
We believe we are laying a solid foundation to be a company everyone wants to work for. From the top down we strive to understand what our colleagues want and how we can continue to provide a working environment that is not only productive and profitable but considerate of the wellbeing and fulfilment of our colleagues. We believe having a supportive and collaborative culture that appeals to our colleagues’ sense of purpose is paramount in building a strong business.
Consistent with our virtues, each person is important and each person has the opportunity and obligation to make a difference.
· We are looking for a number of energy sales consultants to join our small but growing sales team in Chorley.
· Assessing customer satisfaction with current supplier and switching if necessary
· Use a consultative approach to guide prospects to a sale from thorough understanding of their energy needs and consumption
· Continually meet and exceed the objectives and targets set
· Dealing with customer requests for information and objections
· Delivering maximum customer service to achieve sales success and uphold our commitment to treating customers fairly during the sales journey
· Ask relevant and appropriate open-ended questions
· Handle client objections
· Creating a pipeline to convert sales through excellent relationship building
· Proven ability to prioritise a busy and varied workload
· Able to demonstrate flexibility to achieve targets
· Strong communication skills
· Previously had success in a telesales environment and proven to hit and exceed targets
· Experience of Commercial Utility Sales is an advantage (Gas & Electric)
· Used to dealing with customers, either on inbound or outbound calls
· Be able to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
· Positive attitude
· Excellent relationship builder
· Ability to build and manage your sales pipeline
· A driven attitude with a passion to succeed within a fast-paced sales environment